GTA Vice City Game Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Baseband Member
Hello, after returning from my trip, i started my PC up (specs Below) And started my game of Vice city. After about Five minuites of Game Play, I got a error message:

Unhandeled Exception: c0000005
At Address 00640f14

----------------------------------------------------------
i then got the same message but with:

At Address: 61004c82

----------------------------------------------------------
and then:

At Address 5b004c82

----

after hitting okay, the game shuts down.
Ive reinstalled the game already, and then replaced the new copy of the user files with the old one, so i can keep playing from where i started. yet, the problem remains.

system Specs:

Nvidia Geforce 6600 GT
asus a7n8x Delux motherboard
amd 3200+
Corsair XMS 512

hmmmmm.... i have no idea. sorry i know that didnt help, but i was kinda bumping it for you so someone else can help

Heyyo,

Hmm, this sounds like a bad Installation. you sure you fully uninstalled the game man? Odds are it's freaking out cause of a bad install. Probably the exe. If you're using any nocd cracks try with the original exe and see if that also messes up.

Patches will probably sure that problem. But if it dosn't, check your background processes. Somthing may be already using a component that San Andreas needs to run properly. Also make sure that you have the settings tuned to work with your machine properly. If that dosn't work let us know-

::-Chase-::

It seems you're having some kind of device conflict...i stopped getting those after i changed my old cd-drive to a new dvd-drive. have you installed anything new (ram, HDD, cd/dvd drives)? try removing it...if all fails defragment ur HDD. That worked for me and it won't hurt to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom