GTA V activation issues

Well I tried posting on rockstar support but I can't even click the submit button because nothing happens. I did tweet them @rockstarsupport but there is only so much detail you can give in a tweet.

Edit: I got the support post to go through finally. We shall see what happens.

That is what you were talking about when you said make a ticket right?

Last edited:
Well I tried posting on rockstar support but I can't even click the submit button because nothing happens. I did tweet them @rockstarsupport but there is only so much detail you can give in a tweet.

Edit: I got the support post to go through finally. We shall see what happens.

That is what you were talking about when you said make a ticket right?

Yessir.

I had the issue of the Submit button not working either...turned out you need to upload a DxDiag and MSInfo log before the submit button would activate so you could click it.

I uploaded the 2 files as text files by exporting the logs. that got me past that. I did have trouble with the dropdown menu where you select the platform ie xbox 360 ps3, ps4, pc etc. It would just glitch when I clicked on it but I managed to get past that and select pc and steam. I hope someone gets back to me soon I really want to get back in and play

Well rockstar didn't do jack so far I can only play occasionally and I do mean occasionally. It is so bad now I might just crack the game somehow just to okay single player. It has been over 2 weeks since they replied to me saying it is being directed to the proper department.

I just wish there was a legal way to get around this so I can at least play single player

Back
Top Bottom