gta 4 screen shot thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what have you tried out of intreast??. maybe you should complain to rock star games:p

well i tried enabling sli, forcing afr, afr2, split frame rendering. some lucky guy on youtube has sli 8800gt's and is getting 60 fps at 1680x1050 all max settings :( none worked. best performence came from single card what was weird is he had his sli indicator on and the cards where indeed beign stressed. i had it on for mine and they where even beign affected tried other games they where and i still get 20k on 3dmarks 06.

well i tried enabling sli, forcing afr, afr2, split frame rendering. some lucky guy on youtube has sli 8800gt's and is getting 60 fps at 1680x1050 all max settings :( none worked. best performence came from single card what was weird is he had his sli indicator on and the cards where indeed beign stressed. i had it on for mine and they where even beign affected tried other games they where and i still get 20k on 3dmarks 06.

jeez, rough times eyy.:D can't wait to see screen shot's of gta 4 with SLI enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom