Status
Not open for further replies.

fordprobe

Baseband Member
my specs are
amd sempron 2.6ghz (mobo overclocked)
1gb ram
geforce 8500gt 512mb

the game wont render properly. i walk outside and the road and buildings are invisible, i have to wait like 5 mins for it to show up...but still very poor quality. all my settings are low and ive tweaked with everything but nothing is helping

im gonna upgrade my ram to 2gb so i think that would help right?

Your cpu is causing you issues as gta4 is very processor demanding.

Minumum specs is an AMD x2 2.4ghz
ard recommended is an PII x3 720.

Your single core sempron is just not cutting the mustard unfortunately.

RAM is also and issue minimum is 1gb for xp 1.5gb for vista with a reccomended of 2.5gb for both OSes

Your cpu is causing you issues as gta4 is very processor demanding.

Minumum specs is an AMD x2 2.4ghz
ard recommended is an PII x3 720.

Your single core sempron is just not cutting the mustard unfortunately.

RAM is also and issue minimum is 1gb for xp 1.5gb for vista with a reccomended of 2.5gb for both OSes

ok so i just put in a amd athalon 64 x2 4200+ and the game wont even load. i updated the drivers for the processer

I am sorry to put it like this, but, see the system in my signature? I tried playing GTA IV on it and ended up buying it for the PS3 second hand because I just could bear the horrible frame rate, the graphics glitches, etc. Good luck, anyway. :)

Yeah GTA4 doesn't run on PC at all. Maybe if you have top notch specs on everything. But ya i would just play on xbox or ps3 instead

well i dont have a top notch pc and i can easily max out GTA IV. at 1680x1050 with 16xAF and 4xAA. so snowsufer you must be doing something wrong. have you tried installing the latest patch. that really helped the game run better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom