Great FarCry 2 news

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O Steam was ready to go when I woke up, so I went to download it, and surprisingly it's only 3.5GB, same as the clonedvd copy I downloaded, that I thought was really just the map editor, lol. Seems a bit small for a new game? Maybe compression is getting really efficient lol.
Anyhow be done in 10 min, pretty excited to actually play it.

I love the fact that fires spread in FC2. I think that's a very cool feature. It's definitely going to be a main tactic of mine when I get the game. :D

Unfortunately i havn't been able to use it much, i dunno... it doesn't seem to work that brilliant at killing the AI

Well i guess you can manipulate were the enemy go, and stop convoys with fire.

Mike, DX10 is very intensive and even higher end cards struggle on it. Like i said earlier, you only have an 8600GTS.....if you are that set on gaming in DX10 then you gotta upgrade man.

In the settings for some things there is only high and very high. Is there any way to nake then go lower like to medium?

that is what I use but i was jsut wondering why other directx10 games work in directx 10 like crysis and are playable at decent settings but not farcry 2

FarCry 2 is still full of bugs at the moment so that could be why, also, whilst your playing in game press alt-enter.

It will reduced to windowed mode, but people are reporting much better performance in windowed most whilst in DX10.

Give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom