Great FarCry 2 news

Status
Not open for further replies.
that map creater makes me wana buy this now, i liked how they had the montreal baseball stadium in the video lol. so for urchase ive got left for dead, far cry 2, fall out 3, and crysis warhead. on my to buy list.

Actually DX10.1 does make a massive difference in terms of performance gains and such. Just google Assassin's creed DX10.1 benches.

oh cool. I never had any problems running *** creed to begin with so I never looked into it.

That's pretty sick news though man. 10.1 is amd right? XD dar cry 2 should run awesome then.

just seen left 4 dead commercial last night, looks good. I can't afford all the games i want heh. 50$ a pop im stuck with far cry 2 and fable 2 for a while.

I heard in one of the developer videos that there were going to be animals that could attack you. But in the videos people posted with the leaked xbox 360 version don't seem to have any dangerous animals.

oh cool. I never had any problems running *** creed to begin with so I never looked into it.

That's pretty sick news though man. 10.1 is amd right? XD dar cry 2 should run awesome then.

just seen left 4 dead commercial last night, looks good. I can't afford all the games i want heh. 50$ a pop im stuck with far cry 2 and fable 2 for a while.

neither can i but im borowing fable 2 from a friend my priority is farcry2, left 4 dead, and crysis warhead, fable 2 ima borrow, i want to buy far cry2 and left 4 dead for multi @ first i didnt care abotu far cry but now the level designer has got me pumped, i love wars so i need that. fallout is something my uncle torrence could give me until i have money to buy it. but farcry 2, left 4 dead, and crysis warhead all have apealing mp i need to play, where as fall out is single player only.

that map creater makes me wana buy this now, i liked how they had the montreal baseball stadium in the video lol. so for purchase ive got left for dead, far cry 2, fall out 3, and crysis warhead. on my to buy list.

My list is similar to yours. You interested in breaking into a Gamestop with me? Just kidding... ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if they had to take things out of the xbox version so it would run better :p

I'll probably "borrow" fallout 3 and left 4 dead, till later on.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had to take things out of the xbox version so it would run better :p

I'll probably "borrow" fallout 3 and left 4 dead, till later on.

you cant borrow left 4 dead its a steam game, and its all about multiplayer not campaign, you should borrow far cry, and not left 4 dead.

:/ i don't care for multiplayer in fps games. 90% of the time it just gets irritating because I refuse to spend 8 hours a day practicing like all the little kiddies saying "omg pwnd n00b!!!11!!" and the like. if left4dead's appeal is all in multiplayer i wont bother. I'll just rent it from blockbuster for a couple days and save myself 50$ because i'll probably only play it once, like F.E.A.R.
whereas i'll probably play fc2 quite a bit.

I have my days where i own, and others where i suck.

Problem is, theres a lot of hacking and aimbots in cod4. I actually had a match where my k/d ratio was 15/0. This guy was callin me names and stuff, saying i was just camping or using hax.

First of all, we were playing hardcore capture the flag, and i was using G3 so it was all one shot kills. I captured C i think it was, in the back on creek. I was just chillin behind the wall, and when some guys would come through the house or lay prone and cap the flag id pop up and headshot em.

And of course, nades were thrown but i would just hide behind the wall. So i got my airstrike and chopper and just kept getting kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom