graw demo realesd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I blew up an armored vehicle with a rocket and it was like... that's it? But, from the demo movies on Ageia's website.... phew... gotta have the PPU card.

I can see getting into this game though. Overall the "technology advanced" stuff is really cool. I think I might try to remap the keys and make it more friendly to my "conditioned brain". I kept pressing CTRL to crouch which i'm used to in BF2 and it just makes you prone. Which really sucks when you're under fire and takes a few seconds to get up.

I also noticed the AI is fairly smart. Some of the enemies will actually go prone when under fire... You hardly see that in SINGLE player FPS games.

I heard May for the PPU card? Anyone see a date?

Wow... That game was eh... Kind of reminds me of swat 4, but controlling the AI is easier in swat :confused:

What's really annoyed me is that the physics driver sits in your quick launch bar and starts up every time you turn on the computer. Why do I have to install it if I haven't got the card? Does the game need it to run and what would happen if I removed it via add and remove programs? I wonder if they will release the game to conincide with the PPU launch, anybody got any ideas on how much the PPU's are going to cost?

Falcon Northwest is selling the BFG version for $299. Since FNW is so godly over-priced, I will guess the on-line street price will be about $250.

SIde note: How does FNW get 4 7900 GTX's into an Asus A8N32-SLI mobo? When you pick quad SLI this is the mobo you get. I have that mobo and don't have 4 PCI-e slots.

u can right click on the physics symbol in the tray and u can disable of for startup.

wow... this game lags 3x more than oblivion this is on 800x600 and oblivion i played on 1024X800 its unplayable.. and I dont want to upgrade my **** and guru ur right gaming is getting wayyyyyy expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom