Graphics Problem

Well we have nothing really to go by except your word since you don't want to provide a screenshot of what you're seeing. So we literally have nothing else really to say besides the usual check drivers, check your GPU control panels for lowered settings, make sure the game has all maxed settings with maxed out resolution, ect ect.

You don't need a screenshot. I used to play this game a lot. It used to look ok and now it looks like sh1t. I've updated drivers, messed with in-game and CCC video settings. Nothing's worked so far, so I'm guessing it's a rare problem. :neutral:

I don't see what the issue is anyways. It takes a few seconds to grab the shot and upload it. A screenshot of the actual problem gives us a visual idea of what's going on to better help us help you. Going by your description, as I said we can only give you the regular run down which obviously isn't helping.
It's no different than somebody saying when I play BF3 it looks blurry. Could be a multitude of things beyond too much motion blur.

With troubleshooting hardware/software problems: saying what it does, what error pops up and checking pc temperatures helps us paint a picture.

With this situation, the problem is based visually....but we can't see what your seeing. Since you have probably have already un-intsalled the game, re-installed, checked for updated drivers, removed old ones and re-installed drivers, checked PC temperatures (not in this order exactly but you get it) ... instead of simply saying "We don't know", PP asked for a screenshot just to try and see what your talking about to provide another possible solution.

I'm not sure why, but the issue seems to have resolved itself.

Could a windows update have fixed the issue?

Back
Top Bottom