Graphics Problem

FPS guy

Solid State Member
I play L4D2 occasionally (not really into gaming anymore) and everything looks kinda "cartoonish", meaning the settings are all set really low. I can change the video settings from low to high and it doesn't seem to affect the graphics at all. I've also updated drivers and messed around in Catalyst Control Center with no results.

E8400
4 gb ddr2 800
Gigabyte mobo
Corsair 650w

:eek:

Then I'm going to take your word for it and say they are probably the maxed graphics for the game ;)
Simply because, the game looks crap even maxed.

left4dead1.jpg

Naw, when I used to play a couple years ago, the graphics were fine. The special infected looked slimy and gross and now they do not.

My hardware hasn't changed. The only thing different is that I have Win 7 instead of Vista.

If nothing has changed and you have the updated drivers and everything.... another possibility is that your eye for graphics changed over the years since you last played L4D2?

Just throwing out opinions/thoughts :)

If nothing has changed and you have the updated drivers and everything.... another possibility is that your eye for graphics changed over the years since you last played L4D2?

Just throwing out opinions/thoughts :)
That was practically my suggestion. That's why I wanted a screenshot to verify side by side to my own.

Back
Top Bottom