Graphics messed up on Farcry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, I won't have all the parts and the pc running till this Friday (less than 3 days!). The games I've got ready to play are:
Call of Duty 2
F.E.A.R.
HL:2
Far Cry
Oblivion (of course!)

It's unfortunate that there haven't been too many good demanding FPS games lately (not a fan of Prey).
I'll get back to you on that this weekend as to which looks the best.

jonny_uk said:
It was like the above picture BEFORE the patch, thats why i went and did some research, read my first post agian!!

glad you got it working. i was referring to the fact that the patch wasnt installing correctly...and offering a suggestion on why that might be.

macombaland said:
glad you got it working. i was referring to the fact that the patch wasnt installing correctly...and offering a suggestion on why that might be.

Oh right sorry, well yes you are probably right as i confused myself abit, i never actually got it installed, all i did for that improvement was to reset my pc( well i turned it off and went to bed but you can call that a reset) so i dont know what happened.
Anyway ive uninstalled it now as i couldnt get the water looking very good, probably due to the fact the demo blocked half of the graphics settings so i couldnt "up" it anymore.

Dex.Terity, pm me then when you have played them, maybe you could send me some screenshots? ive yet to see how a 8 series Nvidia looks graphically, apart from websites but thats not the same as actual public users.:cool:

Sure thing. I know what you mean; I looked around a whole bunch to see some pretty SS's for the G80, but nothing really came up. I'll see if I can't make a vid too, since everything looks better in motion, and single frames don't do the cards justice. I don't play at a very high though resolution so the pics won't be too big, but I like everything turned up - I'll post a thread with some screen shots (that is, if I can force myself to get away from gaming long enough!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom