graphics card for nfsu2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillo

Beta member
hey .. right now im running a geforce 2 for need for speed 2. obviously, looks like shit, runs like shit .. so im gonna upgrade. I dont want to spend a lot tho, maybe 120 (canadian) at max. A store near my house is selling an ATI Radeon 9600SE 128MB for 100 bucks? Will the game run good? Is it a good deal? Let me know
Thanks

A two-year-old with the runs could make better art than your dirt-old geforce2.

I would buy online, though. Your 120-can will go a LOT farther. Maybe...a 5-year-old without the runs...and a pack of that horrible brown stuff you guys try to call beer.

Something is messed up with the kfc, also there is no GT with 128MB of RAM. They are all 256, I have one and I can easily max everything out.

Ok, so you would want to look into the 9800 Pro gillo, forgive me in the fact that I dont know of any Canadian stores in which you can get this from...I dont think newegg delivers to you guys but I will give you the link anyways: www.newegg.com search for the 9800 Pro in there and you will have your match.

try the nvidia 5700 (256mb) works well on my system got mine for £140 (dont know what that is in can $ though sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom