Grand Theft Auto 4 PC Delay Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master

The gang at Shacknews has confirmed that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has been delayed until December 2nd. The system requirements have also been listed and the “recommended” specs are about what you would expect:

OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3. Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz. Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista). 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space. Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870

The gang at Shacknews has confirmed that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV has been delayed until December 2nd. The system requirements have also been listed and the “recommended” specs are about what you would expect:

OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3. Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1Ghz. Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) 2.5 GB (Windows Vista). 18 GB Free Hard Drive Space. Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870

Oh noes...that is not good news at all...at least it has only been delayed 2 weeks instead of say after christmas :p

I think we can agree we'd rather have a delay than a rushed game, though. 2 weeks ain't that bad. Honestly, when GTA is ported, it has always been worth the wait in the past.

I think we can agree we'd rather have a delay than a rushed game, though. 2 weeks ain't that bad. Honestly, when GTA is ported, it has always been worth the wait in the past.

what about Saints Row 2? It's coming to PC in 2009 but from reviews ive read, it's not as good as GTA4, which is overrated btw.

I want them to talk more about the multiplayer as that will be a big deciding factor on wether or not I buy it. The original GTA4 had 16 player max for consoles, hopefully it can at least be doubled to 32 or even 24 is an improvement :p

This is making me nuts already, Between trying to play COD WAW and level up in war hammer and keeping my job when the **** will I have time to play GTA4 :eek: so many good games coming out this year and so little time to play them all and get any ware in the game.... OWWW if I got laid off I would have time DOH then there would be little extra money to keep the system up to running all the games.... Such choices, What to do. LOL:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom