Got It Working Great! (56k Warning.. too many pics )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh. Seen better graphics.
Oreo the optimist :)
Theres rumors that theres a project at the moment to re-render a 60second ingame flyby of Crysis with RayTracing enabled, and a whole whost of of realfluid water etc. Gonna be HAWT if its true. But theres estimations of 3 to 6 months of continual rendering time :(

To put it into perspective, on my pc (E6850@3ghz 8800GTS320mb) It took my pc a day to simulate 100ml of water being poored into a cup, non raytraced. Imagine doing an entire coastline, and then ray trace it all..woopy. It's obviously not done with quite the accuracy my simulation was or that would take decades. (how many cups of water in a coastline ?)

Yea...those have got to be the best lookin Crysis screens I've seen. Where can I find this mod? Is it only for DX9? The game is almost unplayable on my PC at 1680x1050 on ultra high. I have it at 1280x800 on high and I get about low 20s to low 30s FPS.

Just google the ultrahigh quality 1.3.1 config and you will find it for download....I still did get some pretty poor frames at the last boss battle.....but it ran decent for the most part...and it looks stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom