Got It Working Great! (56k Warning.. too many pics )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Got It Working Great!

finished it yesterday heres a few screenies of mine.
wwc2g1.jpg

262xfv4.jpg

using the 1.3.1 mod as recomended thanks whirl wind worked great once i got some ram.

Re: Got It Working Great!

Glad to hear you got it going ok Amd gt player.

Also, thanks for those screenies.

I just wish my laptop wasn't as bad as it is and could play it so when I'm not home I could play it. But I've got UT3 going on my laptop so that's okay I guess. Crysis is just such a beautiful game. Graphics are amazing.

tell you what this thread has made me want my pc even quicker, this friday i'm getting a 4850 to go in it (last part before build) and this game just looks amazing

tell you what this thread has made me want my pc even quicker, this friday i'm getting a 4850 to go in it (last part before build) and this game just looks amazing

if you can get past the few glitches, you will very much enjoy it, the only glitch i sufferd the entire game, was in the space ship when you seee thru the window at the armada there preparing the shield neevr wehnt down on the door and the aliebns never got to coem at me, odly enought i could shoot thru it and kill them but i couldnt pass thru it neither could the aliens, so i had to reeboot my pc then it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom