Good Simulation Racing Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
ya, i'm looking for a good racing game, graphically, and gameplay... i saw a game from a post from some guy that had the gt4 steering wheel and a 21 inch monitor.. and i dont remember what post it was or what game it was....

anywho, i want a fantastic looking game! something that will blow my mind away, i alreay have nfsmw on my list, but i can't help but wonder what that other game was... i must have it! i must test this 7900 gt! arrr!

so if anyone can please help :) , also a good place to buy a steering wheel please... hahaha

Two great racers are rFactor and GTR FIA Racing. They are both uber-realistic racers though, not arcade racers like Need for Speed. OF the two, i think GTR FIA is better

are the graphics stunning??? nfsmw has eye candy.. i'm hoping for that effect.... haha, i'll check out that rfactor when i get home.. i'm at work right now

ya, i just took a look at the graphics, and i'm pretty sure that is the game i saw, looks really good, hopefully the 7900gt can play that game boosted all the way up... i have high hopes for the 7900 gt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom