Good PC headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavensguard

Beta member
I was looking for a headset that is comfortable, has good sound quality, and will keep my voice crisp and clear. Price is a factor, and I can only spend about $30-$40. Ive searched all over for one that exceeds in all catagories, but some favor a certain area over another. I need it almost specifically for gaming, so if nothing else, voice clarity is a must. If you could recommend a specific one to me, I'd greatly appriciate it.

Don't think you can get good sound quality headset for about $30-40, hard to find, try Ebay or look when the products are on sale at your local electronic store

Heyyo,

the one's spork reccomended there, the first one is good. Aren't those the ones that were given with pre-ordered copies of BF2 at EB Games?

Anywho, I own a pair of those but just the speaker ones, and they're nice. Sometimes hurts the ears if I wear em' too long, but oh well, all headphones seem to do that with me..

When you go below $50 the sound quality is all more or less the same. Just get some name brand headphones that are comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom