Good Pc Games I Should Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
im stuck with PCI and the fx5200 is pretty much top of the line for PCI, i plan on buying a barebone intel core 2 duo soon and building it for gaming.

maroon1 said:
Prey is an excellent game, but it will run on the lowest setting with your fx5200

Yep, my friend has an FX5200 and he gets like 30fps at 640x480 all settings on low.

640x480, I can't imagine. But if the copany of heroes demo runs fine then yes get it. But I don't think it will.

My uncle has a Dell with a fx5500 in to and I did some LAN with my friend using his computer for him. I had everything on the lowest possible detail and it lagged pretty bad, I was surprised he continued playing.

lancec2c30 said:
640x480, I can't imagine. But if the copany of heroes demo runs fine then yes get it. But I don't think it will.

My uncle has a Dell with a fx5500 in to and I did some LAN with my friend using his computer for him. I had everything on the lowest possible detail and it lagged pretty bad, I was surprised he continued playing.

lol...Its impossible to play CoH lagging..i tried CoH in one of my friends PC...he has ATi radeon 9200....the game looks awful in it.....Radeon 9200 can't render the Units,Vehicles etc....lol..Invisible Units and vehicles....Plus in airborne troop mission...i could see only the parachute coming down...

But its still impossible to play lagging cuz in CoH u need to be aggressive and speedy..U can't stop....And if the game lags...then no fun..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom