A good mousemat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Daemon Poster
Ok guys I need help here. I bought the Razer goliathus control mouse mat thinking it would work well with a Razer mouse... but no! Seriously my mouse is better on my desk then on this cloth waste of space.

So I'm on the hunt again for a good mousemat for my Razer copperhead. I don't want a cloth mousemat I want a hard one.

My friend has the razer exactmat and it seems pretty sweet, a bit big for my desk but I'd have to make space I guess.

So really I think I'm going to choose between these three, tell me what I should do please..

1)This is some generic hard mouse mat, but having more USB's would be useful...

NEW PC Gadget - illuminated Mouse Mat & 4 x USB Hub UK on eBay (end time 17-Jul-09 23:43:18 BST)

2) This Razer PROPAD

After Hours Computers - Razer PRO|PAD Mouse Mat

3) Razer exactmat

After Hours Computers - Razer eXactMat Precision Mouse Mat

the PROPAD and exactmat look very similiar but I'm sure there's a difference somewhere.

If you guys know if a mouse mat that will work with my copperhead and is good quality but isn't one of the above feel free to recommend it.:happy:

Odd as it sounds I have been told the bottom cut out of a non stick frying pan backed with neoprean tape makes a killer mouse mat, think it has something to do with the tefflon making the surface prity much frictionless but still reflecting the light REALLY well into the sensor for a optical mouse.

It's more expensive than the ones you're looking at, but I've been happy with my SteelSeries 5L for the past few years.

I don't need one with my squeaker I am stuck in the 80's and use a trackball, by far the best type of mouse other than the think pad nipple in my opnion.

I have the exact mat and wrist pad combo... got it on sale, must say I am very pleased with it... being able to choose a resistance by flipping it over is a nice touch, but both sides feel great to me..

I just use the wood surface of my desk, and it is great. I usually take first or near it in cod5, so it certainly isn't hurting my skillz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom