Good MMORPG's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackmoore said:
Reason I like Ultima Online, and always have, is because there is OTHER things to do than just fight monsters. You can mine ore, or make cloths, you can make your own house and decorate it. You can even go sailing, and tame animals if you want. I want an MMORPG like that, where the level of interactability between the world and players is higher, and where the whole game isn't based on leveling up through monsters.

ROFL, you MUST try star wars galaxies. You can do all of that and more!!!!!

Not only can you mine ore, you can mine copper, steel, iron, various chemicals, water, wind, fusion power, various gases.

Not only can you make clothes with these resources, but you can make weapons, droids, vehicles, buildings, food, armor, miners, and soon space ships.

I have seen some houses that have been decorated beautifully.

There is an entire profession dedicated to taming, controlling, and using animals in battle.

And if your not into the animal thing, you can choose form 31 other professions ranging from artisans to marksmans to brawlers and even Jedi and Politician.

Trust me, you will like SWG, if thats what your looking for.

Just check out the screenshots on Starwarsgalaxies.com

Plus, the new space expansion is coming oout this month. So now you can explore and battle in space.

If you ever decide to join, then join Valcyn Galaxy. I can help you get started.

here is a pic of some of the resources available to mine:
pc-swg-fenetre_survey.JPG

But let me ask you this, is it going to take months and months of time to do any of that? With most MMORPG's to even do a 10th of the stuff, and to be competitive in the game, you need to spend endless hours a day, and months out of the year to even be noticable by the community. I'll look into the game, who knows it may be the one game I have been looking for :p

Blackmoore said:
But let me ask you this, is it going to take months and months of time to do any of that? With most MMORPG's to even do a 10th of the stuff, and to be competitive in the game, you need to spend endless hours a day, and months out of the year to even be noticable by the community. I'll look into the game, who knows it may be the one game I have been looking for :p

I wont lie to you, if you want to be a really good fighter, chef, armorsmith, and so on, it will take a while before you get really good. You will need to find good weapon enhancements, good quality food components, annd stuff liek that.

However, it will take about a month to get good enough to handle most things in the game. That includes learnign the controls, the battle system, and so on. Once you master your first profession, every other comes really fast.

There are so many things to do in this game. I am sure you will liek it. And the new space expansion will add even more things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom