Good, graphic intense games minus the gore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishinstonez

Baseband Member
Hey :)

I want to test out my computer's capabilities (especially the graphics) and find a good game. But all the games I've been finding are violent and bloody. FEAR, Doom, Company of Heroes, Crysis...etc.

Can someone suggest a game that is graphically intense and not full of violence?
Preferably not online games.

The most graphic intense game I play is The Sims 2.

My computer is meant to be pretty good, requirements-wise I can apparently run pretty much any game. But I really would like to see it in action for myself.

Thanks in advance :D

You could try Civ 4? It has good graphics and the most violence you get is battles that you don't actually see. It's rated E-10+ if that helps.

If you don't mind mild violence, you could try Age of Empires 3.

Portal is relatively violence free, except for a few machine gun turrets that try to shoot you, and you can fall off something and die from the fall, and you need to destroy a few things by putting them in an incinerator, but that's as violent as it gets; you don't actually shoot anything...

Peggle is a recent game that has no violence at all, but I don't think it would be any more graphical than the Sims.

The Sam and Max games are supposed to be really good adventure games, but I'm sorry, I don't know how much violence is in them. I doubt there is very much.

If you're into sports games, you could try Madden 2008, NHL 2008, Race 07: The Official WTCC Game, a need for speed game, etc.

If I can think of any more, I'll let you know.

"a good game without violence" hmmmm Dont know any XD

Test Drive Unlimited
Colin Mcrae DiRT (RIP)
Flight Simulator X

these ones will really test your system + no violence.

You could play serious sam 1 and 2 and under settings set to flower power or something like that when you shoot something flowers come out. HAHA

Civilization 4 and Age of Empires sound good. I played one of the Civilization games a few years back and enjoyed it.

I've never played a sport or racing game on PC...might try that too.

And I don't mind mild violence. As long as it's not blood and guts everywhere and the game's not based on just killing people.

Thanks for the suggestions :D

The very first computer game I played, the game that got me into computers in the first place, was Civ 2. That game will always be special to me lol. It can't really compare to the newer Civ 4 though.

Civilization 4 and Age of Empires sound good. I played one of the Civilization games a few years back and enjoyed it.

I've never played a sport or racing game on PC...might try that too.

And I don't mind mild violence. As long as it's not blood and guts everywhere and the game's not based on just killing people.

Thanks for the suggestions :D

then portal is for you, teyve recently released teh user creation tool.

Blitersety - I know what you mean! It's the same with me and Sims (and now Sims 2) if it wasn't for that game and my determination to upgrade my computer until it ran perfectly....I would be so clueless and indifferent about computers, can't even imagine it! :laughing:

Amd gt player - Portal looks...strangely intriguing. I've never played a game like that before, looks like a challenge I'd love! :happy:

You'll definitely enjoy it. I loved Portal. Just make sure you don't buy it as part of the Orange Box... from what you have said I don't think you'd like Half-Life 2 very much.

Oh gosh...Half-Life *shudders* no I'll stick to buying Portal by itself.
Can't wait to go shopping now, with all these games in mind! :laughing:

Thank you all for the suggestions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom