a good frame rate on Hitman2:contracts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
60+

I get about 60-70 on hitman:blood money, I'm not sure if they run on the same engine?!

Charlie -

PS, we have similar set-ups, so we could compare fairly easily!

chazzer what are you using to check your frame rates? we'd have to have the same sofware for accurate comparison.

Im using the free version of fraps at the moment and its saying 30 when im stood still and when i run and move about it goes up to 40 odd? seems abit low but then agian i dont know how fraps works really or if im reading it right? the game itself looks smooth and decent graphics though..........

Heres a few screenshots i took whilst in-game .............

dump0009.jpg

dump0008.jpg

dump0007.jpg

dump0011.jpg

yeah, I'm using fraps free as well, I'll take some screen shots at some points, what resolution are you playing at? 1024x768?

Charlie -

Chazzer3 said:
yeah, I'm using fraps free as well, I'll take some screen shots at some points, what resolution are you playing at? 1024x768?

Charlie -

yep, but it will go higher but it looks fine on that setting to me so i havent even bothered putting it any higher......

So why do you think fraps says 30-40fps second? isnt that rubbish? although as i said it plays fine/smoothly so i dont know:confused:

personally I don't think anything is wrong with your frame rate, as long as its acceptable to you?! I find anything over 40-50 fine to my eyes, very smooth, and therfore I'm fine with anything at that level!

Charlie -

yeah it plays fine.

I guess you'd get higher fps anyway as your card is 512 and mines 256mb?

Get some shots up when you can mate;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom