Good but cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

kreemy

Beta member
Ok, well everyone has always bought my computers for me but now that I am getting more into games I want to understand what I am getting. So, I'm only 15 and I only make 9 bucks an hour so I don't have all that much money. Plus I need to save for a car and stuff but I just need a new computer. Anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a really good computer(mostly for MMORPG's) that is fairly reasonable for what it is?

thanks so much

x.Jill

Well, cyberpower makes good and inexpenive systems. Look the up on google. Also DO NOT go for Dell or Gateway or any crap like that.

And making $9 and hour at 15 is pretty friggin good!

Thanks for the reply and awesome site. I took a look and I really like the Gamer Xtreme 6000 Lightning. The problem is that I don't really have any gamer friends that can tell me what I need and what is just a waste of money. Could I get a little help with the customizing?

Thanks

x.Jill

bring up the graphics card to a 9800 pro

make sure you have a monitor

and make sure you get a different cooling supply

You my friend, rock.

It may be a month or so before I can get it, but I like to plan ahead;)

thanks again!

x.Jill

I'm a counselor at a gymnastics place. I think the pay is so high because we work with a good number of special needs children. Other than that I just teach kids classes (tumbling and crap like that) and clean up the gym.

I just got paid today, 378 bucks(first pay check yay) for just over 40 hours. That brings the total Jill has to 500 bucks for a computer. Yay, next pay check Jill should be able to get it.

Man i wish i made 9.00 an hour i only make 6.50 at the gap outlet at the chicago premium outlets. Its my first job but still man i need cash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom