Gold Limits in World of Warcarft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get about 10k Gold in about a day, of course this is on a private server where you can level up to 254 AND in the leveling ground they drop around 30 to 50 Gold. Before you say anything, I like the server, and like the blizz server, too. Use the private one for exploring because yiou can solo stuff you normally can't in the BLizz server. It's actually funner sometimes.

When I stopped playing my warrior was a lvl 55. I think the most gold I brought in each day was 10...tops. Guess my guy just sucked. lol

Gold income rates weren't too high with the core game.... Once The Burning crusade came out, and players went to Outlands, you got a TON more gold.... I remember thinking my level 50something warrior was RICH with the 20 Gold I had on me.... then i got to outlands, and some quest rewards are just under 10 Gold...

Put it this way. To get the Epic Flying mout (well, to TRAIN to USE it) costs 5000 Gold, and it takes people a LONG time to save up for that.

IMO, the gold cap should be about 20,000G..... that way, it will get rid of all the gold sellers, and that junk. That's just my opinion.

at lvl70 i respecced my professions to maximize farming, the most i've gotten was like 1400g a day, and thats about 6-7 hours of just straight up farming.

any 6 digit amount of gold is just insane, you can disrupt the whole server ecomony if you wanted to.

Put it this way. To get the Epic Flying mout (well, to TRAIN to USE it) costs 5000 Gold, and it takes people a LONG time to save up for that.

to healing classes its almost impossible to get that much gold, well its possible but it would take you a very rediculous amount of time, my friend's been level 70 for a few months and he still doesnt have his epic flyer.

Maybe its just me, but i can get hardly any **** gold at all these days.
Im a 70 warrior, doing pvp at the moment.
I need gold bad, i dont have an epic mount, let alon a flying mount, and its quiet embarrasing now lol especially getting left behind in AV lol.

What proffesions can someone reccommend me to make some decent cash.?
im 70 and have 64s haha.
I

Soz if i misunderstood what ur saying but..
The amount of updates, fixes, additions to the game justify paying for it monthly.
Not only that, but the expansions such as TBC and the Wotlk expansion are pretty darn big, and arent exactly expensive either.

Each to their own tho.

my point is though, they are deliberately holding something back with the level caps. there is absolutely no reason for them other than to "force" a gamer to buy the expansion. i'd bet whether or not people actually wanted any of the content in the expansions they would buy them just to get to a higher level.

i'm not trying to insult you or anything. each to his own, if you like WoW then play it 'til your heart's content. i just don't like Blizzard's practice.

Of course they want the content, anyone who plays wow would love to have more content, uprated level caps arent as important as new additions.

I think the level caps are great on WoW, its a breather from trying to get to lvl 70 and levelling (although missed when u do hit the max) can be put aside to make time for other things to do in the game.

Of course people who hit 70 are going to want the xpansion for the extra 10 levels, but i dont think that its the selling point of the products.

Its kinda like Half-life 2 and their episodes, each one revealing more as you continue to buy them.
Its good to know that extra levels and content get released and im glad that blizzard, unlike many other dev's, release episodic-style xpansion to keep everyone on their toes, which like i said, others dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom