Is this a glitch in America's Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
I downloaded AA and played the training thing with targets, got sharp shooter blah blah blah, then when I got to the last section under basic training, I think it iwas MOA... something like that. You have to throw a flashbang in the room and kill the statues. I throw it in, and shoot like 30 bullets in each dude (all 3 or 4) and nothing happens, it just sais "Hurry, incapacitation will only last a few more seconds", then the number resets back to 10 and repeats over and over. I could do medical trainin, that's unlocked, and I could play ONLINE, but only about 8 missions, including the snow one. I asked my friend and he sayz u can't play online unless you pass that stuff, so I think it is a bug or something. Any advice on the mission and stuff or anythig help PLZ.... ;)

Yeah, you have to pass basic stuff first before you can play online.

Also, Special Forces is only playable if you beat E&E and the other requirement.

I didn't pass them and I can still play. So it is a glitch huh? Would reinstalling the game fix the problem? :confused:

Just...beat the training that you havent gone through yet. I think you are talking about MOUT right? You dont have to flash-bang anything in this, just pick some locks and shoot some targets.

Originally posted by pc_boy
I downloaded AA and played the training thing with targets, got sharp shooter blah blah blah, then when I got to the last section under basic training, I think it iwas MOA... something like that. You have to throw a flashbang in the room and kill the statues. I throw it in, and shoot like 30 bullets in each dude (all 3 or 4) and nothing happens, it just sais "Hurry, incapacitation will only last a few more seconds", then the number resets back to 10 and repeats over and over. I could do medical trainin, that's unlocked, and I could play ONLINE, but only about 8 missions, including the snow one. I asked my friend and he sayz u can't play online unless you pass that stuff, so I think it is a bug or something. Any advice on the mission and stuff or anythig help PLZ.... ;)

I've been playing America's Army - OP/SF since ver 1.2.1; first of all, the use of different maps and/or weapons in the game req different training. Ex. the "82nd Airborne" maps both req. Airborne training completed and to play as SF or SF-Pipline, you need a min. of 15 honor AND all SF training compl. -This includes E&E. As far as "glitches" in training, AA v2.1 had training bugs which v2.1.1 fixed.

he's talking about MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Teraiin).
Look if you cant do it i will be happy to do it for you.
BTW what did every1 get for the Marksmanship score i got 40/40.
And is any here part of a clan i am im Part of {ShadowOp} now, i used to be part of {Killa} and [101] but there american clans and im aussie so its hard to get to training

EDIT: ive been playing since 1.9 but i sold my last account a few months back and i started again this week so im only up to 20 honor check my tracker account out http://aaotracker.4players.de/usertracker.php?userid=194543
my fr went down cause i played on American servers but it only went down from 1.24 - 1.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom