Get More Kills

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ok the other day me and my friend were hanging out and wee all have "unique talents " we were haveing cup stacking races and my friend was like dude ever since i cup stacked with you ive had better coordination and got more kills!! i was like really ossome let me post about it ... so if you start with a stack of 3 on bottom 2 next row 1 top you should be able to get the hang of it and then what we do its put 5 on botom and 4 and 3 and so on and you get so quick its like whoa this really does help ...ooo and dont try it woth glass cups it works best with plastic party cups ..... :p

i saw that stuff on the internet, a couple years ago, this little girl did the whole routine in like 6.5 secs, she went way to fast for me to get a hold of the routine so i decided to not even try it. My fast hands just can move fast enough to even be able to compete let alone even try it.

Sounds interesting, though I would probably have people wondering what on earth I'm doing.

Replying training to kill more probably wouldn't be a good idea either ;)

Might give it a try, I'd do anything to get a fraction of a second over the guys who have just followed me through the walls on CS :)

When i read this i immediatly thought of that little Ridlyn was talking about. She is amazing, world record amazing. I think i saw the video on killsometime.com. You should check it out if you like that kind of thing.

yeah ive seen her ... she's quick im nowhere near her speed but its sumthing fun and if you get a few friends then the bets start coming and you all know....:p

My brother bought some of those cups a while back. I might have to blow the dust off of them and give 'em a try!

That is the coolest thing I have ever heard of to increase coordination! I am going right now to stack some cups!

::-Chase-::

LoL, the new craze "Cup Stacking"

Soon there is gonna be peer pressure for this stuff.

"Cmon man there just cups, just stack them"

"ok" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom