Gears of War (PC) Nov 6th Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave39

In Runtime
Gears of War is releasing on Nov 6th people! Hope to see some others playing! Rumor has it that the game is not even as demanding on your computer as UT3 or CoD4 but the graphics look sweeeet.

UT3 is out on Nov 19th. CoD4 is out on Nov 5th. You will do alright with Gears if you can handle UT3.

I don't get what the hype is all about with Gears of War.

GoW is a awesome game and not everyone has a 360. I thought it had a awesome single player. Though I probably won't get it unless it has a good multiplayer, since single player didn't have a great replay value to me.

Its supposed to have 5 new single player chapters and 3 new multiplayer maps. You have to have a windows -live gold membership for online play though. Also, its 39 bucks at circuit city as with all their pc new releases. I'll probably wait until the weekend to pick it up since i already have enough games to keep me busy until my normal weekend spending comes around.

So i just had my xbox live renew itself even though i havent plugged my xbox in since like 2004, is xbox live the same as windows live? Will i be able to play gow multiplayer since i have the xbox live account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom