Gears Of War For Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Fully Optimized
Well, I got this and the game it self rocks, however it seems to have been released for the pc with a severe stuttering issue and alot of crashes.

I have not yet experienced a crash, but the stuttering issue is just to annoying for me....I have updated my ATI drivers and that did not help.

I am just going to wait for the patch to fix this issue so that I can totally enjoy the game.

I am sure Epic will address this issue...then the game will be kick a$$

I havent had any issues with my rig playing it. Sounds like theres probably some instability in your machine thats causing it. You have any other games that have come out very recently to test?

Edit, im almost willing to bet its your 1950 card that just cant quite handle it, as thats the only lower end part you're running.

How does this compare to Call of Duty 4? I haven't played either but I'm planning to buy one or the either. I would've bought crysis but my rig isn't good enough :(.

I havent had any issues with my rig playing it. Sounds like theres probably some instability in your machine thats causing it. You have any other games that have come out very recently to test?

Edit, im almost willing to bet its your 1950 card that just cant quite handle it, as thats the only lower end part you're running.

I think my card will run the game fine....over at the Epic forums there are many people encountering the stutter issues with much better rigs than mine.

Also many people can not even install the game, or have a issue with it crashing.

I suggest people check the Epic forums before buying this at this particular time....I can play the game....the stuttering is just annoying, even though it only last a cople seconds at a time.

i tried loading this on......

said that the launcher had been modified!!!!
WTF?
straight out of the fricken box and it doesn't load on.
didn't ask me for either of the keys it supplied....

bit annoyed with that...
it was my buddies game though, but loaded first on my comp since he was over and brought his gfx to sli with mine....just to see how it ran
makes me think twice now about buyin' it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom