Gears of War anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got gears for pc and 360

i just can't stop playing, i haven't got a pc that runs gears yet but thats why i got the pc version to torment me in to getting a new pc

Kinda like what the Crysis demo did to most pc gamers around the world...including myself.

I don't see the appeal with Gears. Maybe I haven't gone far enough as I'm at the "find the settlers (or whatever they're called) camp" mission. I find it a bit drab and thus far the story is unremarkable. Should I just keep going and give it more time? I just don't see it.

I don't see the appeal with Gears. Maybe I haven't gone far enough as I'm at the "find the settlers (or whatever they're called) camp" mission. I find it a bit drab and thus far the story is unremarkable. Should I just keep going and give it more time? I just don't see it.

give it a little bit more time, there is a nice bit after you go though the camp, get the transport then you get a battle at the camp after that

give it a go on the level after that to, but give up after that if you still dont get in to it

I thought they were both good games it's just a shame that gow has that stupid windows live bulls*it on it apart from that if i had to choose it would be bioshock a good multiplayer game no matter what the reviews say

I think Gears gets better the farther you go....the cutscenes were really good in Gears.

It felt a bit "consoley" to me, if that makes sense....I suppose because it is a port over.....I still had fun with it, coz i love good firefights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom