Gangsters 2 error messege::unable to initialize sound card

Status
Not open for further replies.

rreed87

Solid State Member
i just got gangsters 2, installed it fine etc and when i goto run it a error messege comes up stating "unable to initialize sound card"
i have downloaded patches etc for the game but it still pops up

i have a k7n2 delta motherboard with onboard sound, it didnt work with this so i tryd my old muse XL soundcard and still no difference

would anyone please be able to help me out?

Thankyou

Ryan

I can't help but is this copy of gangsters from one of the budget range of games. Repackaged under names like "Play the games", "Classics", "Platinum", and all that.

I have a lot of games from these types of games that don't run on my Pc - Silver and Alien Vs Predator - I get the same fault as you with AvP.

It might be possible you fo you look for the gangsters preference file and see if you can disable audio from that, then when you start the game enable it from the in game menu, if possible. I don't play the game so I don't know. It might just work like that.

im not that great with stuff like that lol yeah its a sold out game, thing is the demo works, i bought the full game and it doesnt even load!!!! i dont know what the preference file is or anything like that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom