Gaming on wireless keyboard / mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
Does any use wireless keyboard/ mouse to game with and if so from how far of a distance? I was wandering if it would work like 6ft away ?

I do, and never had a problem with it, but thats only about half a meter from my reciever....
Don't see why it shouldn't work at that distance though :rolleyes:

Wireless keyboards, even a cheapo one, work flawlessly. It's the wireless mice that you really need to invest money in to get a good one. I use a $20 Wireless keyboard that works great up to about 15 feet, the mouse it came with on the other hand is crap and has horrible lag/delay issues.

I disagree
Your mouse may be rubbish, but not all of them are

I picked up a cheap wireless mouse and keyboard combo for £15, and they're fine

^I disagree. My old optical set seemed to work a teensy bit slower than the wireless set that I use now. On certain games, if I jerk the mouse too hard, it just stalls and doesn't move >_>. Painful. I need a new set =( but my keyboard is great =D.

my wireless mouse and keyboard have no delay at all. I've been using them for online game play for about 2 1/2 years. I've changed the batteries in my keyboard twice and my mouse about once every 3 months or so. I'm using Logitech MX3200 keyboard, and mx6800 mouse. Both came together in a package deal for 80 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom