Gaming PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfpack

Baseband Member
I was wondering if anyone knew some goode little companies that have good systems but for a lower price? Im looking fora computer with amd 64 bit processor or pentium with ht, a top of the line graphics card(radeon or nvidia), 1 gig of ram, dvd and a cd-rw drive,and the capability to run a dsl connection. Also a warranty would be great. My range is 2500 and under. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!
THANKZ

im afraid to do that because i have never done that before and i dont want to mess up the parts. some of the parts are expensive and i dont have the money to blow like that!!!!!!!

ware i was in the same situation, but i read up on what to do and how to do it and before i even started messing withe the new pieces i took apart the old comp and put it back togething and mad sure i knew how things went. When new pieces cames read the books and put it together and instead of 1500 only cost me about 800. so dont be afraid. :D

for about $2000 you can get almost all top of the line stuff, but with a company you can buy a PC for $2500 and get the more out of date stuff. Its your choice, but we recommend building your own because you get more of what you actually want in a PC, also its not difficult to put one together, my first I had no troubles whatsoever and it ran fine, just keep the Mobo manual handy to be sure of what you are doing.

Thanks i plan on building my own now i have a cousin who builds chips and fixes computers. I am going to have him help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom