GAMING: PC vs 360 vs ps3 vs wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for TheEnd to come in and have this thread locked............

why wait for TheEnd, please, mod, close this thread cause it has been done to death over and over on every single freaking forum possible, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are 2 or 3 old ones on this forum, if not more.

There are many more than 2 or 3 threads, lol. Anyway, back to the thread, for me anyway, it is a tossup between the PC and the Xbox 360. It would be the PC hands down if it wasn't for the fact that the 360 has some VERY nice exclusives coming up.

List

America's Army: True Soldiers
BioShock
Castle Wolfenstein
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Dead or Alive Code: Cronus
F.E.A.R. Files
Fable 2
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
GTR
Halo 3
Halo Wars
Huxley
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Postal III
Project Gotham Racing 4
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Too Human
Two Worlds

That's just the good ones. Granted, the Wii has a far greater list of exclusives (over 90!) but most of them, to put it bluntly, are for two year olds.

I have a friend who has the ps3 and 360, and I have a wii. We got together the weekend after we got them, and had all 3 next to each other and played them on his HD like 60" TV. It was awesome.

lol i have atleast one of each
4 360s
2 wiis
1 ps3
and a gaming pc

if you dont have alot of money then the 360 is perfect for you

a good gaming computer is going to cost you AT LEAST a grand and then you have to upgrade it later

with games like halo 3, bioshock, masseffect, oblivion, cod4, etc... on the 360 its a really good idea if you cant afford a gaming pc

I remember when I made this thread a long time ago. It was the most hated thread cause it got out of control with fanboys and flammers. It was nice at first cause people had good points but then it grew out of control and people acted immature. I remember it getting locked and some people got in alot of trouble for it. It's what you think that counts. I prefer fps's on pc cause you have more control and theres alot more to it. Anything else but rts's and mmo's can be played on a console I feel equally. What you want depends if you just play games and what kind of games and releases your looking foward to. Computer will always be more unless you pirate all your games and they act legit. After a while a console COULD cost more.

Yeah... a couple of those games you listed Spartan are on PC as well, Bioshock for one thing, and it will be better on PC imo cause better graphics, actually, just about anything on PC will generally be better graphics.

crap, g2g, lol

but yeah, there are at least 3 or 4 games in there that arent exclusives

and the might and magic one is the same as the PC one with extra single player and reworded multi

^true

but a console that costs 400 bucks will play all those game at great settings, while you will need a pc that cost over grand to play them at the same settings

yes the pc version will probably have better graphics but the video card alone will cost over half of what the 360 costs

Yeah... a couple of those games you listed Spartan are on PC as well, Bioshock for one thing, and it will be better on PC imo cause better graphics, actually, just about anything on PC will generally be better graphics.

crap, g2g, lol

but yeah, there are at least 3 or 4 games in there that arent exclusives

and the might and magic one is the same as the PC one with extra single player and reworded multi

I meant exclusive to the consoles, pc not withstanding. I think I am going to put up a list of all the good exclusives on each console platform. My mistake for not being specific enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom