gaming pc and entertaiment pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You recommended an 8800gts...

Either way these cards are big. HTPCs are really cramped, I doubt they could fit a big DX10 card in there.

um.. i said you could put an 8800gts 320mb depending on budget:

also if its a entertainment PC a low end 8series works due to the purevid2 engine.. but you said gaming as well... an 8700gts when it comes out would be great because its a solid gamer and has the engine... but your gonna have to live with an 8600gts because its the best low-end gaming/Media Center Card there altogether or skip the purevid2 engine and just go with an 8800gts 320mb but we need a budget....

i recommended 8700gts or 8600gt or 8600gts... but i said you could go 8800gts 320mb... but its not gonna fit in the budget or in the case...

Thanks for reply .I learn alot from you,i am giong to start with the bigest case gaming pc fisrt then HTPC,but does the GeForce 8800 work good with my SONY HDTV 46'' ? and one more thing :why almost video card have 2 DVI output.

^ dual monitor support....

also forget the 8800gts 320mb... its gonna take a case mod if you want it to fit in an HTPC case plus it needs a case with loads of airflow which HTPC cases don't have..

can anyone tell me what is different betwen $200 GeForce video card and $600 GeForce video card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom