Gaming Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakaggo

Idealist Gamer
So I need a gaming mousepad but I don't want a hard one and it has to be smaller than 8.6" x 11.3".

I was thinking the "Everglide Titan Minimat" but I can't find anywhere to buy it. Amazon says it can ship it in 1-2 months -_-. I'm not waiting that long.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or anywhere to buy that one?

So what is the difference between a gaming mouse pad and a normal one? the mouse can slide better? Put come crisco on your pad now. Will slide faster than you can react. ;)

Sorry to sound like that. But i have yet to see anyone gain any kind of performance gain from a mousepad. Having a better mouse yes. But mousepad no.

Check out Razer.

http://www.razerzone.com/

I bet they have some gaming mousepads there.

You need a high end gaming mouse to notice a difference. I have a copperhead from razer and it fidgets randomly with my currently terrible mousepad. There are other reasons as well.

Razer only makes giant mouse pads. One is something like 17" by 14". I think that was the mantis which is what I wanted until I saw the size. Someone suggested cutting it but not only would it be a hassle but its such a waste of money.

One of Razer's cloth mats comes in three sizes, but I don't remember if it is the Mantis or the new one.

Better mousemats have a better surface specifically designed for lasers to track better with, because there normally rougher (on a very small scale - they still slide well) the lasers detection is better. There also more durable.

I have a Diamonback myself. Using my Mirosoft USB mouse pad i notice no different betweent hat and any other mouse pad that i have used. I also have a Glass desktop which i have run it on. Still no difference.

Maybe it is jsut be not beign a hardcore gamer.

Titan MiniMatâ„¢ [EG01-01E013-05] - $7.99 : Everglide.com, Home Of Precision Gaming Accessories

Did you check out he site? Sold out there as well. Seems you will be out of luck till someone gets it in stock.

Thats the second place I looked.

Actually I've been told that the Diamondback doesn't have a very noticeable difference. Not sure how true that is though, difference between 2000dpi and 1600dpi. All I know is that my current mousepad is terrible and if I move my mouse in a straight line it does not go in a straight line. So I don't mind spending some money on a mousepad that will work better than my current one. $8 isn't exactly a ton of money.

Thanks for the tip trotter. I looked at that but I didn't notice it had different sizes.

Razer Goliathus Control Gaming Mouse Mat

The small one would be perfect. I'll look into it.

$15 plus shipping at razerzone.com... anywhere I could get it a little cheaper?

It appears its not available to buy yet. I've seen it say available in may but I guess they meant the very end of may....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom