Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft SideWinder X5

• RAZER Salmosa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it comes down to hand size really. People with bigger hands seem to prefer logitech mice I have noticed, because they are bigger and usually heavier. Razer mice on the other hand are usually guided with fingers instead of your whole hand.

Just go to BB and try them out, like already suggested.

Meh, I have small (but chubby) hands, and like logitech.

One of my problems with razer was that the buttons clicked too easily... I like to rest my fingers on the buttons, and the weight of my fingers alone pressed the buttons.

plus razer doesnt have as much of a big bulge for your palm.

My hand basically dwarfs my Lachesis, but I use my fingers to move it anyway. It is almost like it was made to fit my hand. I only use my index and middle finger on the mouse itself, with my thumb and ring finger holding the sides of it.

For me, the extra-long button of the Razer's is a huge selling point. Whether you click high, or like to lay your entire finger down the mouse, it works. I tend to lay my hand across the mouse, so I use my entire finger to click.

Razer Lachesis Is great however it runs at 70 bucks but goes on sale often at places like Best Buy for around 40 bucks. Best gaming mouse. Period.

If I could find a Lachesis for $40, I'd probably buy it and I'm a MX518 lover. I don't think I've ever seen it thaaattt cheap.

I went from the copperhead to the G5 and couldnt be any happier (sorry trotter). Razer mice are nice but the G5 just has more quality behind it, plus the weights make it feel more sturdy. And the way it fits in my hand...i dunno it just feels right.

I prefer the heavier weight of the G5 over the lightness of razer mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom