Gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 mice, a wireless Logitech laser mouse, and the Death Adder. I would highly suggest it. The comfort of it, is amazing, on my hand.

Before you go buying a mouse online, hit local retail stores like Best Buy, and computer shops. They (sometimes) have a large selection of mice on hand that you can mess around with. It sucks buying a mouse online, and finding out it's too light/heavy/large/uncomfortable, ect. ect., and having to send it back.

yep = unfortunately- finding the time to get to best buy - the only Electronics store around with any selection of mice out of the packaging is not easy.

Well best buy is a official carrier of Razer products and that is where I got my death Adder as I did not want to wait for new egg.

Well best buy is a official carrier of Razer products and that is where I got my death Adder as I did not want to wait for new egg.

Yeah. I bought my Lachesis there the day it was released. I happened upon it by accident, but it was as fine a fine case of serendipity as there ever has been.

bought the 3500 dpi ( death adder) at best buy today= love the feel , and the buttons, but movement is very erratic compared to the G5- may just have to get used to it. I think I will return- moving left/right is slower so I am behind when following someone or moving around a corner, but aiming is difficult if I put the sensitivity up in the game. I thought I would be able to adjust the dpi on the fly- but cannot.

I have discovered the BC2 won't let me adjust my DPI on the fly, but that's the only one I have found so far.

well, after posting, I went to razor support and downloaded the driver - as I had not prior due to windows stating that the driver already in the system was the best one available. Hmm... well performance was instantly much improved and now have options for sensitivity and DPI changes on the fly - and yes Trotter- the DPI "on the fly" would not work in BF2 - it kicks me into the windows mode. So, maybe I will give it a little more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom