Gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Death Adder is a good gaming mouse, but it would boil down to personal preference. I like Razer's mice while others don't care for them. If you can get one for a good price then go for it... but I would not pay full price for one. The Razer Imperator, on the other hand, would be worth the price to me as it is a step up from my Lachesis.

Oh, and I removed your link as it was too close to spammage for comfort.

Wondering how many buttons you need when playing? Both the OCZ mice suggested above have only 4 buttons, I think I use five when playing BF2. My older logitech G5 is having issues when I play BF2- it changes DPI erratically all on its own. IT maybe the setpoint software- anybody use this mouse and should I try fixing the DPI issue by deleting the setpoint software.

I don't know about the Eclipse but the Behemoth actually has 5 buttons (2 on the left by your thumb, the two standard ones, and the center wheel/button).

Reinstalling the software can't hurt but I don't know if it will hep you or not, I don't have any experience with Logitech gaming mice

That is exactly what I need - the link says it is a 4 button mouse. I think the logitech is having issues with Win7- I have deleted and downloaded the latest updates a few times now - but when I reboot it keeps asking me to register the mouse again and again- which I have already done several times now. In BF2 it works fine for the first several games, then it starts flipping DPI setting all on its own- like I am pushing the DPI button. I like the idea of a larger mouse- so if the behemoth does have 5 buttons I think I will try it.

I have the G-5 in windows 7 and I think I had one small issue with the DPI setting but I just reinstalled the software and Have not had a issue yet, I am eyeballing the G-500 though, a few extra things over the G-5 and faster too. But still loving the G-5 and really can't justify buying another just yet. Too many other toys I want.

Dauntae

I like the feel , etc. on my G5 and it has served me well- but the DPI erratic changes is bumming me out. Wish I could actually use either the G-500 or the Behemoth before ordering online or purchasing.

Razer Death Adder FTW! Its an amazing mouse that takes a ton of abuse. Comes in both right/lefted handed styles. 2 side buttons by your thumb. Lights up blue. Really nice tangle less cord. LOVE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom