Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Daemon Poster
I'm not a hard core gamer but slowly turning into one. Mostly i play lot of FPS and a little RPG stuff. Saw a new mouse at Best Buy the other day.

Logitech 510 optical mouse. Does anyone have any experience with this mouse and how it stacks up to their 700 MX model? I'm on a very tight budget and would appreciate any user feedback on this one. Thx.

Here's the link to Logitech mouse i'm talking about.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=3,CONTENTID=8070

*shrug*

A MX700 with a cord and fancy paint job yea?

I love my MX700. But as far as gaming goes it hasnt enhanced my experience or talent or anything.... maybe a bit more comfey than the ol' MS optical?

Logitech mx300.

Its great has 800 dpi which is faster than a dual optical 600 dpi. the mouse WILL NOT SKIP even in a buggy game like Counterstrike. With a Func mousepad you will be set. 50 bucks for award winning surface about 50 bucks for a really fast mouse. so thats a hundred bucks. is that too expensive? anyways make sure not to intstall any logitech drivers ( they suck ass ) and take off mouse exceleration of any kind if you are into gaming. tottally distortes your aiming.

http://www.func.net/

grr i want a func pad...my friend won one in a counterstrike tournament, and after trying it...WOW!!

Thanks for the replies and the link for func. Never heard of them til now -- looks like i'll have to save up some pennies for a new pad soon. :)

I'm not a hard gamer yet but definitely interested in seeing how these optical mice work for various games.

IMO as long as you get an opticle mouse you'll be fine. As far as 50 bucks on a mouse pad i think id rather have another game. But it may be worth checking out. I actually just have my opticle on the surface of my desk and it seems to work fine.

Personally ..i think the MX 700 is one of the fastest ones in the among the cordless mouse ... Infact ..af far as i know it's even faster than some of the corded mouse's ...

I play a lot of Games both FPS n' RPG ..never had an issue with it .. Though i've seen a few people complain 'bout it's weight .. i don't find the weight an issue

I have the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer (Cordless Optical) and it's one heavy mother of a mouse...but it's lighter than most without the batteries in...but i've gotten used to it and it's cured my twitchiness when playing fps game lol

I have to say, I am a sucker for a Trackball. I have the Microsoft Trackball optical, and once you get used to it, itÂ’s brilliant. No more falling of the edge of your mouse pad in the heat of battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom