Gaming mice?! O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks Trotter! I might have to grab one while they're on sale. I'm gonna go by my local Best Buy and see which mouse I like the feel of the most, then it'll be easier to decide which one to buy...

Even though the Diamondback is a little long in the tooth, it is still a great mouse. The Copperhead is an updated version of it. The DeathAdder changed the overall style of the mouse, but kept most of shape. The Lachesis is the newest incarnation. There is supposed to be a new, super-light mouse coming out later this year, but I forgot the name of it.

i just got the lachesis too its crazy lol. i'm still tryign to get used to surfing around my pc. runs sweet in games. runs through ut3 like butter. still a bit sensitive for CS:S XD but gettin used to it.
the dpi quick switch is handy

I have the Deathadder, and i dont see how anyone could accurately controll more than 1800dpi, with high sensitivity on in there controll panells. Its not all about the mouse, the Razer mice have excellent drivers that enable you to adjust lots and lots of settings.

I wouldn't reccomend any other make, these are the most accurate with the least negative travel and clipping of all mice.

I use a g5 with the max amount of weight in it. I have to leave it at the medium dpi settings, if i click it up to the highest, i cant control it.

I have to use a POS dell/logitech optical at work. ::shudder:: I can't stand it! Makes me happy to get home to a decent mouse.

Ya i have a logitech "premium optical" mouse here at work. It gets the job done, since all its doing is clicking websites and spreadsheets etc.

I use a g5 with the max amount of weight in it. I have to leave it at the medium dpi settings, if i click it up to the highest, i cant control it.

i also you the max weight and medium dpi settings, 2000 is quite hard to control. I only use 2000 in some third person games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom