Gaming laptop for under $1300??

Just felt "good bump" wasn't enough of a comparison really. The 860m is a 750ti with 4GB of VRAM if you have a 4GB model. Slightly less performing than a desktop 660, which is a good deal away from the 670 in terms of raw power.

Don't get me wrong, for a laptop the 860m is a good chip. I just don't want other people reading a thread like this that aren't in the know thinking the 860m is going to max real taxing games out.

Just felt "good bump" wasn't enough of a comparison really. The 860m is a 750ti with 4GB of VRAM if you have a 4GB model. Slightly less performing than a desktop 660, which is a good deal away from the 670 in terms of raw power.

Don't get me wrong, for a laptop the 860m is a good chip. I just don't want other people reading a thread like this that aren't in the know thinking the 860m is going to max real taxing games out.

I don't have a 860M. That is the gfx that the guy is looking for in the Leveno. I provided a decent source for expectations on fps on current popular games out. And then provided some comparable MSI machines with an 860M as well.

In reference to the comment about a good bump and the 670...I was saying that my current laptop graphics are good enough and if I need a bump for a game I can use my desktop which has a 670. My laptop has 680M graphics. So, my comment was comparing gaming to 680M and a overclocked 4GB 670.

Yea if I would have Googled your laptop I would have noticed, but still want to make sure people understand that the 860m is still weak.

Btw, the 680m is a desktop 670 underclocked 200MHz or so.

Back
Top Bottom