Gaming Keyboard question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. Although cyborg is made by Saitek i believe and they seem legit.
But yea, Logitech and razer seem to have this stuff on lock.

:/ my lachesis doesn't lean :) i can't stand having my palm arched around. much more precision and much less wrist strain controlling the mouse with the finger grip, rather than palm grip.
it's all up to peronal opinion though. I'm blatantly right handed. So bad it's kind of sad really. left arm is practically useless. but even then I can't stand right handed mice.

and the g15 does have macro keys on the left, just not as many. only 6.
but there are also 3 mode buttons, so with the push of 1 button you can switch between 3 presets. so i guess you can say it still has the funtionality of 18 buttons, if you want to practice the on the fly swapping.

my g15 with the 18 keys has the 3 buttons switch thru aswell m1,m2,m3. its been noted in many reveiws the first gen g15 is better then the new one. im lookign at gettinr a razer lycosa actually myself.

also gab the lachesis and death adder let you wrest your palm on them fine, im coming from a mx 1000 to a lachesis here, and im more comfortable on my lachesis then my mx1000, the 1000 shapes mroe to yoru hand then a g5 or mx518, and i can say the lachesis hold your palm very well, im a mix of teh claw grip and the palm grip, and i play alot of first person shooters, and consider myself to be in the top tier of cod4 players.

? what does having 2000 hours of practice have to do with immediate accuracy statistics? That just means you've practiced your way an absurd mount of time and are so used to it that you can't grasp anyone elses view on doing it another way.

If anything a better test would be to give someone who hasn't put retarded amount of time behind one sort of mouse, and get them to try both.

ANYWAY. After the so called "Bold" statement you seem to have taken some offence to, I also said things varied from person to person. To think otherwise doesn't make sense.

from --My personal Experience-- trying to maneuver a larger mouse while resting my palm on it is less comfortable, and less accurate at -first usage-. Sure anyone can get accurate at anything if they throw a few thousand hours into it. That has no bearing against my statement at all. If anything it works in my favor.

To each his own.

And yes the g15 first gen is much better than the 2nd gen. That's a given by any reviews standards. i guess the construction itself was better too. I just corrected the statement that the 2nd gen didn't have any macro keys.

? what does having 2000 hours of practice have to do with immediate accuracy statistics? That just means you've practiced your way an absurd mount of time and are so used to it that you can't grasp anyone elses view on doing it another way.

If anything a better test would be to give someone who hasn't put retarded amount of time behind one sort of mouse, and get them to try both.

ANYWAY. After the so called "Bold" statement you seem to have taken some offence to, I also said things varied from person to person. To think otherwise doesn't make sense.

from --My personal Experience-- trying to maneuver a larger mouse while resting my palm on it is less comfortable, and less accurate at -first usage-. Sure anyone can get accurate at anything if they throw a few thousand hours into it. That has no bearing against my statement at all. If anything it works in my favor.

To each his own.

And yes the g15 first gen is much better than the 2nd gen. That's a given by any reviews standards. i guess the construction itself was better too. I just corrected the statement that the 2nd gen didn't have any macro keys.

I took offense to your bold statement because I take gaming mice very seriously. I never once claimed either mouse was more accurate then the other, because that is like saying THIS is FOR SURE better then THAT. Saying a mouse is more accurate then the other is literally declaring it better ( since accuracy is the primary feature of a mouse ).

Time with games matters obviously just as much as shoes matter to a basketball player ( they do a lot ). All opinions of comfort are subjective, however when you say the g5 mouse is driven by your palm ( which its not ), then thats just a false statement. In fact when I'm using my mouse ( looks at hand ) I notice my palm isn't even touching the top surface at all, this leads me to believe if you even have a Logitech mouse.

The heaviest razer mouse is 133grams, the G5 comes in at about 227grams, and thats without the weights. So no, razer mice are not heavier.

They are among the lightest actually.

i saw something about a ocz mouse in a magazine once not sure if thats the one but they really liked it, gave it a 9 out of ten i think

I Saying a mouse is more accurate then the other is literally declaring it better ( since accuracy is the primary feature of a mouse ).
problem is statisticaly teh acuracy of a mouse comes from its dpi, there fore themost acurate mouse on teh market is the lachesis with its 4000dpi, the rest matters upon the user, yes you may be more acurate then some one with a lachesis btu when it comes down to it the lachesis is almost unmacthed in its acurasy level with a dpi of 4000 the closest to it from logitech is the g9 with 3200 so drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom