Gaming keyboard/mouse recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my g5 and g11 from logitech. You can find the g5 for around 40 and the g11 for under 60. The g11 is the same as the g15 except it has more macro keys and doesn't have the screen.

I cant give any useful info on a keyboard but I LOVE my Logitech G500 (replaced the G5)

The included software makes setting your own macro's so easy.

I have an extra one I can sell you if interested, it's BNIB.

An App that is installed for the keyboard when you install the game.

There is also a media player app that will show what song is playing...etc

This was a picture I took of my keyboard LED screen showing some rape I laid in BC2:
BC2RAPE.jpg

As you can see in the picture, on the bottom right it says 1/3. With a press of a button, I can cycle through to other information (Server Info, Attachment Upgrades...etc)

Of course with the G19, it will be "prettier", but I couldn't afford an extra $100 for "Pretty" lol

So it only works for some games?

I recommend any razer products. They are really quality stuff.

I have a razer lycosa keyboard (i like the flat keys) and a razer lachesis mouse....that i use on a constant 4000dpi.

Not meaning to thread jack but I've got a quick question for the Razer Lycosa owners. Do you guys ever have problems with a key not working or getting stuck?(i.e. my guy keeps running forward or turning in a circle.) I've had this problem a couple times now, have to unplug and replug in keyboard to correct it. Has happened with letter keys and the multimedia buttons.

problem is, I got it off woot so returning not an option. Its a refurb and I'm not sure the manufacturers warranty is in effect on woot items.

beherenow71 said:
Not meaning to thread jack but I've got a quick question for the Razer Lycosa owners. Do you guys ever have problems with a key not working or getting stuck?(i.e. my guy keeps running forward or turning in a circle.) I've had this problem a couple times now, have to unplug and replug in keyboard to correct it. Has happened with letter keys and the multimedia buttons.
Have you tried reinstalling the drivers for it?
Razer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom