Gaming Keyboard and Mouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the razer tarantula and it is amazing, i would reccomend it
as for a mouse the logitech mx518 is amazing as well

I have the mx518, and I have no complaints. They have buttons on them to turn the sensitivity up or down, on the fly. That's really helpful. It's cheaper than most gaming mice, and is really cool.

I have the Ideazon Merc Gaming Keyboard, and it's really awesome. It's a bit hard to get used to, but if you game, it's freakin sweet. You can also download around 100 preloaded scripts for the keyboard that customize the button layout for each individual game - amazing feature.

My friend and I have been using the Logitech G15 since it came out, we both just recently bought the Tarantula keyboards. He likes that one more, but I'm sticking with the G15. As far as mice go, I've had both the Logitech MX518, Razer Diamondback and the Copperhead. I like the copperhead the best (currently using it) because of the high dpi and it is pretty comfortable.

Ive heard that the G11 and te Death adder are good. I ike the G11 more than the 15, because it dosent have the little screen, which is fairly pointless IMO.

Ive heard that the G11 and te Death adder are good. I ike the G11 more than the 15, because it dosent have the little screen, which is fairly pointless IMO.

I use the screen all of the time, I have found it to be one of the most useful features on the keyboard, but it all comes down to if and what you would need it for.

I have 2 logitech g5's gaming mice, I had a logitech g7 mouse and I sold it for money, I have 1 logitech g15 gaming keyboard which is awesome and I am working on getting a second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom