Gaming Headsets (Siberia v2?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDiceman

Space Ninja Pirate
I have been using an old cheap Plantronics set for a few years and one of the speakers finally went bust so I am in the market for a new headset. I want to get something a bit higher end this time and was looking at the Steelseries Siberia v2 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? My main concerns are mic quality and if there is any sound bleed (my gf is often in the room with me and I would prefer to not have her have to turn up the tv to hear over the gunshots bleeding out of my headset speakers). I am also open to any suggestions anyone may have keeping min mind that my maximum price point is $100 and that I do not want a wireless set (I HATE dealing with anything that uses batteries; rechargable or regular).

How loud do you play games at that the sound coming out of your headset would be enough to force her to turn up the tv volume? I don't think this is possible. You must just have one of those kinds of girlfriends....

And yeah, sorry, I really can't comment about headsets because I just go with cheap. I don't have a large enough income to justify buying a nice one. Well, I really don't have any income at all lol.

I personally have not had any issue with my old headset having too much sound bleed. HOWEVER, at LANs and such I have very often experienced such issues with other players headsets and it is something I am concerned about if I am buying a new set for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom