Gaming Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio 90's I picked mine up on sale at Bestbuy for 20 bucks but retail i think is about 35. Their pretty good and comfy though great buy ^_^

Heyyo,

Not the best, but those logitech ones are pretty decent. The one I'm talking about is the one that wraps behind the back of your head. It has a mic, and has changeable colored plates for the earphone covers. I remember before, if you pre-ordered BF2 you're supposted to get one of those headsets for free, so that was pretty cool.

doesn't really matter....

just a caution though, gaming headsets have crappy sound quality for music

if you want good gaming HEADPHONES that are also decent for music, try the audio technica ad-900's (or ah-900 or something -900)

The Logitech Extreme Gaming Headset, you can buy it at a Comp USA or any computer specialty store.

Personal Opinion: Logitech headsets are HORRIBLE. I went through atleast 10 pairs in under a year (luckily it was mostly replacement so I didnt have to pay anything). Until I finally picked up my Audio 90s (which have already lasted me a year and a half).

Quality Budget Gaming Headset:
-Audio 90's $20-30
-Sennheiser PC150 $40

Expensive Gaming Headsets:
-Ice Mat Siberias $80
-Plantronics DSP-500 $80
-Sennheiser PC155 $110

Prices are taken from the ESEA Proshop (esportsea.com) and The Gamer Company (thegamercompany.com)

audio 90- GREAT for gaming....till they break
sennies- good choice as well...lighter than the audio 90's
ice mat- it's that surround sound? PoS....
plantronics- duno much about them
sennies pc155- the USB version of 150, the sound sucks because its USB and it takes up some CPU as well...not worth it at all

gaming headsets are made for gaming....if you plan on using them a lot for music as well, i suggest you try the audio-technica ATH-AD900's, or if you're on a budget, the 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom