Gaming Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader

In Runtime
Im lookn 2 buy a headset (mic and headphones in one) for internet gaming. What do ppl reccomend. I want ones with a reasonable mic so ppl can understand me. Also i want to know if they are comfortable, ppl that have had exp wearing them 4 a couple of hours and dont get sore ears. And im also in the mid range dont want the most expensive but not junk from walmart like my current ones.
Cheers

well first off spell people, for, experience, and to correctly. then, don't get any Bose headphones, their just a waste of money.

Deimos said:
well first off spell people, for, experience, and to correctly. then, don't get any Bose headphones, their just a waste of money.

Come on, don't be so picky, its okay if he uses "ppl" as an abbreviation for "people." We all know what hes talking about.

I don't own a pair, but Ive heard that Sennheiser headsets are very good.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/

Ive got a logitech set myself, works fine, though its not the most comfortable thing around.

I got me a set of Sennheiser PC150's and they are wonderful. They are very comfortable to wear and sound great. It also has a nice, clear mic that only pics up what you are saying, so you don't get any extraneous noise.

just dont get logitech and you will be fine :).....i have had 2 logitech headphones...not the cheapest either....

I just wan't to say that the Plantronics .90 are pretty darn good. Mic is Awesome, no background what so ever, but if you have the cash for a pair of sennheiser 150, go for it...

aka-demix said:
I just wan't to say that the Plantronics .90 are pretty darn good. Mic is Awesome, no background what so ever, but if you have the cash for a pair of sennheiser 150, go for it...

I have a pair of them, they mic on them is very good. The bass isn't so good as a pair of Bose headphones, but you don't really need bass for gaming headphones. The mic is adjustable too, you can turn it horizontally and vertically. Overall, they're great. I'd recommend them.

EDIT: I'm talking about the Plantronics .90 by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom