Which gaming community is the most dead?

Which gaming community is the most "dead"

• Crysis Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FarCry 2

• Quake 4

• UT 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
I can't seem to decide on these 4 choices, obviously all 4 have very small dying communities, but which is the most "dead" to you guys?

PS: Interesting to note, gamers corner podcast attributed dead PC game communities to primarily a diluted FPS field for the PCs.

Which one of these guys can't count:

1) Gabb
2) Gabb
3) Gabb

:p

I voted for Quake 4. More people play Quake 3 now.

yes that was a bad typo, I hate you so much Baez :)

btw my PS3 invite to your Baez007 account still hasn't been accepted and I sent it like over a month ago.

I voted for Quake 4. I hate to say it too. I haven't played it on the PC for quite sometime, but last time I was on not too many servers had people playing. I love that game, so it's a bummer.

I wonder how UT3 is doing nowadays. It's a shame. Why doesn't it seem like it caught on as well as UT04 did?

UT3 was just weird...the game was breathtakingly awesome gameplay wise and graphically. I cannot think of 1 thing I can complain about, but I really haven't played it enough. It was probably my favorite since UT99.

Most underappreciated game in a good long while.

I wonder how UT3 is doing nowadays. It's a shame. Why doesn't it seem like it caught on as well as UT04 did?

I attribute this to a few reasons:

1. They rehashed the same crap 3x in a row
2. They took out the fun assault and invasion mode in UT2004, this is almost a down grade
3. The game seemed more focus for the consoles and consoles have terrible control
4. The interface is bad, the friend system and communication system sometimes doesn't work or takes a while
5. The game was supposed to be multi platform but that was canned
6. People seem way more focused on tactical "realistic" shooters like COD4 and such
7. Children now adays lack the spatial ability to play such high demanding games

Haha, I would think number 1 would be the thing that would draw players from previous UT games. Why do you think it was focused more on consoles than PC's?

I think number 6 was the biggest reason for it not doing so hot. Just look at all of the games it had to compete against when it was released at the end of 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom