Gamespot's Review Of Hl2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Merlin said:
95% by PCGamer and 9.7 on IGN:)

I hopefully can get mine tomorrow night, or at worst Wednesday:)

Actually 98% by PCGAMER...highest rating EVER by that magazine. :p

The first half life won over 50 awards.....this one will win over 100, lol:cool:

Oh shit this is my 100th post whoooo :p :p :p

Pavlyk said:
The first half life won over 50 awards.....this one will win over 100, lol:cool:

Oh shit this is my 100th post whoooo :p :p :p

I don't know because it has to compete with Halo 2 and who knows when Stalker will be released. As for PC it has already been labeled the best PC game ever and best FPS ever.

I can't wait until Stalker is released because many people think that is the next HL. It will be fun to compare the two. Obviously RIGHT NOW, HL2 is the most complete PC fps ever made (2nd best PC fps ever) and the 3rd best PC game ever behind HL1 and BG2 IMO.

I said ages ago that stalker was the game i wanted most. Whilst the world was caught up in all the HL2 hype i was/still am quietly getting excited by this game.

Not out till next May tho :(

chadley said:
I said ages ago that stalker was the game i wanted most. Whilst the world was caught up in all the HL2 hype i was/still am quietly getting excited by this game.

Not out till next May tho :(

Yeah I just read about the delay. Sucks. Hopefully the production won't mimic HL2 also. lol

Its a bad thing that this game is coming out around when San Andreas , Halo 2, Half Life 2, Metal Gear: Snake Eater, NFSU2, and all of the other big ones came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom