Games similar to D2-LOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

continu

Baseband Member
Any games out there similar to Diablo2 LOD ?? I've been playing that game for years on and off... want to try something new...same game play, online, collecting items, nothing too 3D makes my head hurt, I like that overview 2D look on D2. lol. any suggestion would be appreciated...

my rig: E6400, 2gig OCZ ram, 300gig HD, Radeon X850XT gpu.... plenty of speed and space. let me know!! thanks guys!!

Do you play on USEast? Ladder or non? I play d2. Sold my non-ladder account for 150 bucks on Dbay

Sacred is a few years old and was often compared to Diablo. It's not as well-polished of a game, but if you want a Diablo-like fix, you couldn't go wrong with it.

Titan Quest (I'm sure you've heard about) is a more modernized Diablo clone. I've played the demo, and I think it is cool, probably going to pick it up soon myself.

Can't think of any others right now...

thanks guys, I'll check out Titans Quest and Guild Wars, I'll see if I can download a demo and see if I can get into it...

Is Titans Quest free to play online like D2?? and just to be on the same page, Guild Wars is also free to play online correct?? I know it was stated above that its free but free in terms of ??? I'm assuming it was meant that its free online. just double checking.

and I play D2 LOD on USWEST. on and off....

thanks guys for your inputs

Guild Wars is free you just have to buy the game and if you like it you should look into it's expansions. I'm also 99% sure Titan's Quest mp is free as well.

Dungeon Siege II is like a Diablo 2 clone with RPG elements. Might wanna check it out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom