Games that should have been forget about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake-Eyes said:
My vote: Halo.

Hate me all you want for it, i do not like that game. It's decent, but personally, switching from PS2, to PC, to Xbox makes Halo incredibly difficult for me, and perhaps is part of the reason why i don't like it. A huge part is all the dumbarse fanboys.

Its not that halo is crappy its that people think its the greatest game in the world. I dont see what it has to offer that other games dont have. same old fps.

OTOnly said:
Its not that halo is crappy its that people think its the greatest game in the world. I dont see what it has to offer that other games dont have. same old fps.

I agree, and it seems to be big for Consoles. Everyone I know with a Console is huge on Halo, think its the best thing in the world. I don't see whats so great about it.:rolleyes:

Mouse and Keyboard can't be beat for FPSs. And Halo is definitely not as good as most think.

But about the Trucking game....You guys are talking about it, right?
Bad Press>No Press

When watching the video in the link I lost sence of balance, and was 99% near throwing up. That game make's me sick, no I'm very serious. NO other game in my life has ever made me so sick.

Anything that tittles, Marry Kate and Ashley, this mental pain started with a psx demo and actually made its way to pc, and had sequals(based on the actors), the games were spit.

A more recent horror, Dungeon lords, an unfinished and bugged game that I looked forward to based on the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom